The perfect way to wake up in the morning! This soap is scented with a blend of Peppermint, Lemongrass and Lime essential oils.
Listing is for 1 (ONE) soap.
Milk? Loaded with oatmilk
Fragrance: Soar is scented with Peppermint, Lime, and Lemongrass essential oils.
Design: A very natural look - the variations in color are from chamomille powder. Each bar is stamped with "I thank God for you" and comes in a reuseable muslin bag.
Size: Bars are 4.5 oz.
- Cold Processed Method: We use the cold process method to make our soaps which are then cured for 4 weeks. No shortcuts or bases used here. This method creates glycerin in the soap. Glycerin is a moisture magnet attracting moisture in the air to your skin.
- Formulation: Our aim is to create a well rounded bar - long lasting, conditioning and bubbles, lots of bubbles. We do this through the careful selection of ingredients and understanding of the different oils properties.
- Put them away. We let them cure for at least 4 weeks, but they will continue to get harder the longer they cure. So if patience is one of your virtues, you're in luck!
- Keep out of the water when not in use and allow to dry between uses.
- Cut them in half. By cutting it in half, only half is exposed to water so they will last longer.
- Use less. Use with a bath pouf for big bubbles from less soap.