My Heart soap is a face soap with two layers and two jobs and you receive two soaps with each order. The charcoal soap layer that gently cleanses skin and the himalyan sea salt layer that exfoliates skin.
Search me God and know my heart.
Goat's Milk? You betcha!
Fragrance: My Heart is scented with an essential oil blend of Eucalyptus, Spearmint, and Peppermint.
Design: Layers of pink and charcoal in a heart shape.
Size: You will receive 2 heart shaped bars each approximately 3 oz. each.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Himalyan Sea Salt, Mango Butter, Castor Oil, Kaolin Clay, Charcoal, and Fragrance.
- Cold Processed Method: We use the cold process method to make our soaps which are then cured for 4 weeks. No shortcuts or bases used here. This method creates glycerin in the soap. Glycerin is a moisture magnet attracting moisture in the air to your skin.
- Formulation: Our aim is to create a well rounded bar - long lasting, conditioning and bubbles, lots of bubbles. We do this through the careful selection of ingredients and understanding of the different oils properties.
- Put them away. We let them cure for at least 4 weeks, but they will continue to get harder the longer they cure. So if patience is one of your virtues, you're in luck!
- Keep out of the water when not in use and allow to dry between uses.
- Cut them in half. By cutting it in half, only half is exposed to water so they will last longer.
- Use less. Use with a bath pouf for big bubbles from less soap.