Yum! It looks and smells yummy. I cannot get enough of this one.
FRAGRANCE: My supplier describes it this way - Creamy Oatmeal, Orange Peel, Butterscotch, Farm-fresh Milk, Nutty Almond and Rich Vanilla. (Is it bad if I say YUM! one more time? It is so good!)
APPEARANCE: Layers of brown with thin lines of cocoa.
GOAT'S MILK: You betcha! Bars are at least 4.5 oz.
PACKAGING: Check out our recycled packaging! No plastic wrap! Each soap is protected in a muslin bag with our sweet GusGus logo.
- Cold Processed Method: We use the cold process method to make our soaps which are then cured for 4 weeks. No shortcuts or bases used here. This method creates glycerin in the soap. Glycerin is a moisture magnet attracting moisture in the air to your skin.
- Formulation: Our aim is to create a well rounded bar - long lasting, conditioning and bubbles, lots of bubbles. We do this through the careful selection of ingredients and understanding of the different oils properties.
- Put them away. We let them cure for at least 4 weeks, but they will continue to get harder the longer they cure. So if patience is one of your virtues, you're in luck!
- Keep out of the water when not in use and allow to dry between uses.
- Cut them in half. By cutting it in half, only half is exposed to water so they will last longer.
- Use less. Use with a bath pouf for big bubbles from less soap.