Can't do fragrances? You still need choices! Using oatmilk, we formulated this one to benefit from the soothing oatmeal and turmeric. It also includes higher percentages of sunflower and olive oils than our regular recipe making this one our most gentle soap.
Listing is for 1 (ONE) soap.
Goat's Milk? Not this time. This soap is loaded with Oat Milk.
Fragrance: None. FRAGRANCE FREE.
Design: No color. No fragrance. No drama. Just luxury soap!
Size: Bars areat least 4.5 oz
Ingredients: Saponified oils - Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil,Coconut Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil with Oat Milk and Turmeric.
- Cold Processed Method: We use the cold process method to make our soaps which are then cured for 4 weeks. No shortcuts or bases used here. This method creates glycerin in the soap. Glycerin is a moisture magnet attracting moisture in the air to your skin.
- Formulation: Our aim is to create a well rounded bar - long lasting, conditioning and bubbles, lots of bubbles. We do this through the careful selection of ingredients and understanding of the different oils properties.
Faith Oatmilk Bath Soap
- Put them away. We let them cure for at least 4 weeks, but they will continue to get harder the longer they cure. So if patience is one of your virtues, you're in luck!
- Keep out of the water when not in use and allow to dry between uses.
- Cut them in half. By cutting it in half, only half is exposed to water so they will last longer.
- Use less. Use with a bath pouf for big bubbles from less soap.
Due to the nature of bath products, returns cannot be accepted.