Can't do fragrances? You still need choices! We formulated this one to benefit from the soothing oatmeal but without the exfoliation. Super gentle.
Listing is for 2 (TWO) shaped soaps.
Goat's Milk? Not this time. This soap is loaded with Oat Milk.
Fragrance: None. FRAGRANCE FREE.
Design: Flower shaped with a little bit of color from Tumeric.
Size: Bars areat least 3 oz.
Ingredients: Saponified oils - Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil,Coconut Oil, Castor Oil
- Cold Processed Method: We use the cold process method to make our soaps which are then cured for 4 weeks. No shortcuts or bases used here. This method creates glycerin in the soap. Glycerin is a moisture magnet attracting moisture in the air to your skin.
- Formulation: Our aim is to create a well rounded bar - long lasting, conditioning and bubbles, lots of bubbles. We do this through the careful selection of ingredients and understanding of the different oils properties.
Faith Oatmilk Bath Soap
- Put them away. We let them cure for at least 4 weeks, but they will continue to get harder the longer they cure. So if patience is one of your virtues, you're in luck!
- Keep out of the water when not in use and allow to dry between uses.
- Cut them in half. By cutting it in half, only half is exposed to water so they will last longer.
- Use less. Use with a bath pouf for big bubbles from less soap.