Creamy Goat Milk, lather boosting honey and lightly exfoliating oats flour make this a favorite. It is scented with Oatmeal, Milk & Honey and has a honeycomb look.
Eat, Pray, Bray - Everyday Blessings bath soap.
Goat's Milk? You betcha!
Fragrance: Eat, Pray, Bray is a comforting fragrance - creamy with a hit of nutty.
Design: Honeycomb appearance with no extra coloring
Size: Bars are least 4.5 oz. This listing is for ONE (1) bar of soap.
PACKAGING: Check out our recycled packaging! No plastic wrap! Each soap is protected in a muslin bag with our sweet GusGus logo.
- Cold Processed Method: We use the cold process method to make our soaps which are then cured for 4 weeks. No shortcuts or bases used here. This method creates glycerin in the soap. Glycerin is a moisture magnet attracting moisture in the air to your skin.
- Formulation: Our aim is to create a well rounded bar - long lasting, conditioning and bubbles, lots of bubbles. We do this through the careful selection of ingredients and understanding of the different oils properties.
Eat, Pray, Bray
- Put them away. We let them cure for at least 4 weeks, but they will continue to get harder the longer they cure. So if patience is one of your virtues, you're in luck!
- Keep out of the water when not in use and allow to dry between uses.
- Cut them in half. By cutting it in half, only half is exposed to water so they will last longer.
- Use less. Use with a bath pouf for big bubbles from less soap.